Step 1: Materials
Step 2: Cutting
2. Fold back the extra part, which is the rectangle shape at the bottom.
3. Cut the rectangle off.
Step 3: Folding
2. Do the same for the other corner. You should end up with a paper that looks like a kite.
3. Now turn the kite to the other side, and fold in the long sides towards the center as shown in the pictures.
Step 4: Finish It Off!
2. Fold the tip of the point, which is the beak of the swan.
3. Pull apart the thin side with the beak from the thick piece.
4. Open the side flaps from the thick piece, and pull the beak upwards.
Hope you like the result!