This is a super simple and easy decoration which looks like much more work than it actually is.
Step 1: What You Need
- Paint chips
- a pair of scissors
- a pencil
- double-sided tape
- imagination or a butterfly template
- a steady hand and some patience
Step 2: Drawing, Cutting and Assembling the Butterflies
- print or draw the template on a sheet of paper
- cut the template, put it on a paint chip and transfer the outline. I then used the first butterfly as a template, as the thickness of the paper makes it easier to use
- cut as many butterflies as you need
- fold the butterfly carefully where the wings are attached to the body, it will make it look 3D
- put a piece of tape on the bottom and assemble them
I added a frame later and made it look as if the butterflies would have escaped from it.