Introduction: Paper Fan Necklace
Now, here is a way of turning old magazine pages into trendy jewelry.Flaunt them with style and create a great style statement. Here is a simple way of creating a nice necklace
please vote if u like it :)
Step 1: Things You Need:
- old magazine
- wire loops
Step 2: Making Process:
- take a magazine page, Cut out rectangles of about 5x2.5 inches.You will need atleast 6-7 of these rectangles.
- Now begin folding each rectangles to a fan pattern. Start from one end, fold about half an inch, turn the paper over and fold half an inch again. You get a fan fold.
- Next, fold the fan into half and glue it.do the same for the rest of them. I have glued two to the fans midway between the center to get something abstract.
- Arrange the fans alternate to the side they open and decide a final design ,once done glue them all.insert loops to the ends.
- Attach a chain to it and its all done!....You can try different shape and sizes too.
Step 3: This Is How It Looks
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.