With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
I have been trying to find a good yet modern strap for my retro Cannon SLR. After no luck I decided to make my own. This strap is made out of 550 para...
1. Camera 2. Paracord 3. Clips 4. Lighter 5. Scissors
Attach cord to camera and put around your neck to determine the length. Once you determine where you want it to be add an inch and then double it.
1. Burn end to keep it from fraying 2. Tie the two ends together 3. Slide clip down to the knot 4. Slide other clip on and leave a loop 5. Push knot t...
1. Cut off 1 inch of the inner strands 2. Put white stand into the blue one 3. Melt the two together 4. Tie the strand around the black cord 5. Bring ...
1. Pull the pad until it is centered ( It will be tight)
1. Cut the left overs off at the pad 2. Melt the cord then roll the melted nylon on a non flammable surface
1. Clip it on
There you go
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
We noticed you attached photosto your comment.
Leather Belt Camera Strapby themanlygreen
Quick-Release Paracord Camera Wrist Strap w/ GIFby wesleykxm
DIY Camera Strap and Hand Grip in oneby arte.sano
My DIY Black Rapid R-Strapby bcemail
Functional Quick "R" Strap for under $5by CYNICALifornia
DIY Quick Camera Strapby gw2424
Better closeupsby neelandan
No Cost Finger Strap for Micro Four Thirds or Point and Shoot Camerasby alpineimagery
Cheap and Easy Camera Strapby Nano_Burger
Safer DIY R-Strapby cheshirecam
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.