With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
I have been trying to find a good yet modern strap for my retro Cannon SLR. After no luck I decided to make my own. This strap is ...
1. Camera 2. Paracord 3. Clips 4. Lighter 5. Scissors
Attach cord to camera and put around your neck to determine the length. Once you determine where you want it to be add an inch and then double ...
1. Burn end to keep it from fraying 2. Tie the two ends together 3. Slide clip down to the knot 4. Slide other clip on and leave ...
1. Cut off 1 inch of the inner strands 2. Put white stand into the blue one 3. Melt the two together 4. Tie the strand around the ...
1. Pull the pad until it is centered ( It will be tight)
1. Cut the left overs off at the pad 2. Melt the cord then roll the melted nylon on a non flammable surface
1. Clip it on
There you go
Leather Belt Camera Strapby themanlygreen
Quick-Release Paracord Camera Wrist Strap w/ GIFby wesleykxm
My DIY Black Rapid R-Strapby bcemail
DIY Camera Strap and Hand Grip in oneby arte.sano
Functional Quick "R" Strap for under $5by CYNICALifornia
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »