Here is a way to make a simple hammock without sewing.
Have fun and remember to vote!
Step 1: Materials
- A queen or full sized bedsheet (make sure you can use it first)
- 12' of paracord cut in half
- A lighter
- A candle
- A place to hang a hammock
- Common sense!
Step 2: Fuse Paracord
Follow this link to my other Instructable on how to fuse paracord:
Make sure to vote for that one too!
Step 3: Preparation
- Spread out your sheet on the ground
- Tie your fused paracord into a circle with either a square knot or any other binding knot.
Step 4: Accordion
- Accordion fold both ends of your sheet, no need to do the entire thing.
- While doing one end set a heavy object on the other folded end so it won't unravel.
Step 5: Tie Ends
Look at this video to see how to tie the ends!
After that, use any safe carabiner for your weight and hang!
Have fun and don't forget to vote for the contest!