Also, find the tutorial and other paracord supplies like kits and cord here: http://www.paravival.com/how-tos/
Also, find me on Facebook to check out my latest projects and blog posts!
Step 1: What You'll Need
- 550 Paracord. About 7-8 feet
- Tape Measure
- Keychain "O" Ring
- Paper clip thingy - Optional
Step 2: Starting With A Basic Cow Hitch
- Start by folding your cord in half.
- In part one of the diagram you will take the midway point of your folded cord and place it through your "O" ring.
- Now take the loose ends of the cord and place it through the midway point like shown in part 2 of the diagram.
- Pull tight and you now have your cow hitch. Make sure the two ends are equal lengths. If not, simply adjust accordingly.
Step 3: Prepping Your Inner Cords
- Place your loose ends through the bottom of the carabiner and give yourself about 4 inches from the "O" ring to the carabiner.
- Fold the cord over and bring it so it meets up with the "O" ring.
- Attach the paper clip to hold the cord in place right up against the cow hitch.
- Fold the cord back up and bring it towards the carabiner.