How to make cheap tactical magazine extractors. Mag pouch have an annoying tendency of holding mag to tight, making it hard to remove mags when needed. This method of making so called "magazine pulls" has been around for awhile, and I don't claim to have invented this, but it wasn't on instructables yet, so I thought I'd put it up.
This article is pend with 30 round aluminum USGI AR-15/M-16/M-4 magazines in mind, but it can be made to work for most any magazine.
For a more professional look, check out magpul.com
Step 1: What You Need
1. A Magazine, for this demo, we'll use a Bushmaster aluminum 30 round AR magazine.
2. Paracord, aka 550 cord. 6"-6.5" per magazine
3. 100mph tape, duck tape works to, gaff doesn't hold up well.
4. A cutting tool. for paracord.
4. FIRE! lighter works just fine.