Step 1: Things Needed
35" to 40" of Paracord
Lighter to melt ends of paracord
Needle Nose Pliers to tighten knot
Step 2: Melting Paracord Ends
Step 3: Starting the Knot
2. Next pinch one end of the paracord between your thumb and lower half of your middle finger.
3. Start by wrapping the paracord 3 times around both of your fingers and the marble.
Step 4: Continuing the Knot
1. Loop the end of the paracord around the back side of the marble, closer to your pointer finger.
2. Continuing wrapping down to your middle finger until you can see 3 wraps on the front.
Step 5: Making the Knot
1. With the strand on top, thread it down into the hole made from your middle finger. It will come out on top of your middle finger as shown in picture 3.
2. Now thread the end up through the hole from your pointer finger.
3. Keep threading the paracord through the holes until you have 3 wraps on both sides. If it is done right, both ends will be in the same place, shown in picture 4.
Step 6: Tighten the Knot
1. Hold the end that you started the knot with in one hand and pull the slack around the knot with the other. You don't have to make it very tight the first time you go around it.
2. You will have to pull each loop through the knot to the other side.
3. Continue pulling the slack tight through the knot. When you finish one side, follow the paracord to one of the other sides that hasn't been tightened yet.