Step 1: Step 1: Items
1. A parasol (the beach variety will be easier to stake into the ground)
2. Some sheets, draperies or beach towels
3. 20 clothes pins
4. Rubber mallet (you can use a hammer but don't overdo it)
Step 2: Assembly
1. Stake the base post of the parasol with the rubber mallet. If the soil (or) sand is loose, then you should be able to push it in with your body weight.
2. Open the parasol and lower it onto the post. Adjust the height to about 4 feet; this creates a cozy feel that make forts fun for the little ones.
3. Use clothes pins to attach the sheets to the edge of the parasol.
4. You can also install a sheet to separate the space in two for enhanced coziness.
5. Bring a few cushions, books and toys into your newly constructed yurt.
That's it! Quick, easy, portable and should keep your little yaks busy for a few hours.