Introduction: Park It Here
Click on the link above to see the video !!
'Park It Here' is a concept for big shopping centers where we have parking system.This is a prototype of the parking controlling system which itself manages the parking traffic in shopping center.In this, when a car reaches at the start point a screen is placed. On this screen, all the parking spaces will be shown with their status of whether they are available, occupied or going to be occupied, and where to find it.
Step 1: Components Used
1. Bolt Iot
3. Connecting Wires
4. Infrared Sensors
5. Wifi Router
Step 2: Connecting Bolt Iot to Wifi Hotspot
1. Connect Bolt's SD Card to PC and in the bs.txt file change it's ssid and password same as the ssid and password of wifi hotspot.
2. Insert SD Card in Bolt Iot unit.
3. Wait for few seconds, the blinking blue LED will become constant i.e. it is connected to your wifi hotspot.
Step 3: Programming Bolt Iot
We used HTML for designing webpage which is attached.
Step 4: Finding Bolt Iot Unit's IP Address
We have used Fing Application here.
1. Download app Fing in your mobile.
2. Connect your mobile to the wifi hotspot on which your Bolt IoT unit is connected.
3. Open Fing app, the app will find the IP Address of Bolt Iot unit.
Step 5: Uploading File to Bolt Iot Unit
1. Open Browser and type Bolt_IP_Address/upload
2. Then upload the HTML page by clicking on bolt.
3. Now the page will appear with message 'File Uploaded Successfully'.
Step 6: Assembling the Components
Connect Infrared to Bolt Iot unit on GPIO pin 1,2,3,4 via breadboard as shown in figure.
Step 7: Run Project
1. Open browser and type Bolt_IP_Address
2. The web page will load the project will run as shown in video.
This project was made by Vishwa Anuj Shivaratri, Na