* NOTE: About a month after posting this instructable, I updated it to include an additional step. The end result is slightly different than pictured on the cover photo.
Step 1: Confirm You Are Not Having More Children
Step 2: Collect Items & Tools
1. A Burley (or other brand) kid bicycle trailer.
2. 3/4" Plywood - 2' x 4' - I used a piece of scrap oak.
3. Sanding Sealer or Decoupage Glue (Mod Podge) if you want to add a logo.
4. Clear Varnish.
5. Outdoor Fabric - I bought 2 square yards of each.
6. 1 1/4" wide Nylon strap - I bought 2 yards in black.
7. Large 1/4" Metal fabric eyelets (you can get a kit with the tool to apply them at a fabric store).
1. Utility knife and scissors.
2. Screwdriver and wrenches.
3. Electric Jigsaw.
5. Computer and printer (for logo).
6. Drill and bits.
7. Varnish quality brush.
1. Sewing machine.
2. Non-pregnant wife.