Hello everyone!!!!!My name is orestman and I would like to introduce to you the way I made MY Parking Sensor.
Ok I know that it's not a new concept and this site is full of these things but since it was my first instructable I found that it was a pretty good project to start with as a beginner. The idea came to me as I was looking around to this website to be honest. I made it first on a breadboard and then I decided that I wanted to keep it permanent so here it is.
Part needed :
1. Arduino uno (or any other type of Arduino)
2. A wire cutter (to cut the wires and remove the plastic around them)
3. Soldering Iron
4. A protoboard (if you want to keep it permanent) or a small breadboard
5. An electric screwdriver
6. A buzzer
8. 7 resistors(6 220Ω for the leds and 1 for the buzzer, that depends from how many resistance your buzzer is going to have )
9. A HC-SR04 Ultrasonic distance sensor
10. Jumper wires
11. A 9v battery and a switch
12. A hobby box to put your finished project in
13.A piece of plexiglass
14. A lot of patience