Introduction: Parle G Biscuit Cake | Cookie Cake | Pressure Cooker Cake Recipe | No Oven Cake
Biscuit/Cookie Cake is a very simple and easy recipe. You can easily make it without oven and just by using a cooker, you just need few cookies and some easily available ingredients, And you are done.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Biscuits - 10-12 Simple Biscuits (Cookies)[We have taken Parle G biscuits here]
- Milk - 1 or (1+1/2) small cup
- Vanilla essence - 1-4 spoon
- Baking Powder - 1/2-1 spoon
- Powdered/Crushed Sugar - 1 small bowl
Step 2: Steps
- Grind the biscuits into powder in a grinder.
- Add biscuit powder in a bowl to prepare batter.
- Add Sugar and Baking Powder and mix it.
- Add Vanilla essence and mix.
- Add milk gradually and mix as shown. Don't add in one go.
- Stir in one direction only else cake might break.
- Keep the consistency/thickness almost similar to shown. It shouldn't be not too thin or thick.
- Apply little butter on pot as shown to prevent sticking.
- Pour batter into the pot.
- Optionally add some Rasins or add any other dry fruit if you want to.
- Tap lighlty on sides as showns to prevent the forming of air bubble.
- Add some water in cooker and let it become hot for few minutes say 5 mins.
- Now put the batter pot in the cooker.
- Close the cooker and remove the lid and leave it for 40 minutes on medium heat.
- Open the cooker and check if the cake is cooked or not.
- If done then transfer it to serving dish.
- In it still needs to be cooked then keep it again for sometime.
Step 3: Serving
- You can garnish it with your desired icing or you can put some gems/cherry on it.
- Thank you for Watching!
If you LIKED the recipe then please LIKE and SHARE our video and SUBSCRIBE to our CHANNEL.
For Easy Video and Audio (Hindi) instruction along with subtitles (English), please watch,
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.