She's prude-ish, so she wont wear anything neck-tight and let guys bite it off her. So I made the necklace out of marshmallow that would be easily pulled off and very loose on the string.
This necklace would be suitable also for kids party or any kind of party for any age.
It's cute, sweet and fun!
Step 1: Things You'll Need
1. Marshmallow or any other kinds of soft candies
4. Needle, big or medium size
Step 2: Cut the Yarn
I made mine around 50-60cm
1. Cut 3-5 yarn to give thickness and to make it strong.
2. Tie them together at the end
3. Cut 12 small piece of yarn, around 20 cm in length to tie the candies to. The amount of these small yarns/strings depends on how many candies you want to hang on the necklace.
Step 3: Tie the Yarn
2. Give space between one small yarn/strings to another
Step 4: Here Comes the Candies
Its up to you how many candy you want to hang on one small yarn/string. I made 1-3 candies for different strings.
2. Use the other end of the small yarn/string to secure the candies in place. Tie a knot at the end of each candy, before you pin another candy. This is to make sure the soft candy wont easily fall.
3. Tie a knot at the end and cut of the remaining of the small yarn/string.
Step 5: Repeat
1. Tie small yarn to the long yarn.
2. Pin candy to one end of the small yarn using needle
3. Tie a knot on the end of a candy before you pin another candy to a small yarn
4. Secure the end of small yarn with a knot then cut off the remaining of yarn
Step 6: Taadaa - End Result
Whimsical candy necklace for any kinds of party.