Step 1: Flour Well
- Pour 2 cups of flour into a mound.
- Create a well with your fist
- Crack 3 eggs in the center
- Add a pinch of salt and tsp of olive oil
Step 2: Whisk Eggs
Step 3: Whisk Until It Is All Incorporated.
Step 4: Knead the Dough With Your Hands and Form Into a Ball
Step 5: Flatten With a Rolling Pin
Step 6: Pasta Roller
Step 7: Almost There!
Step 8: Cutting Dough Into Pasta
Step 9: Don't Clump Them Together!
Step 10: Cooking the Pasta
- Add sauce of your choosing.
- Garnish with fresh basil and fresh parmesan.