Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper, Spinach, Feta, and Sundried Tomatoes
2 cups dry pasta
1 cup roasted red peppers
3/4 cup packed spinach
3/4 cup crumbled feta
1/4 cup sun dried tomato with oil
1/4 cup olive oil
5 cloves fresh garlic
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Boil the pasta until al dente.
2. Chop the roasted red peppers and garlic.
3. In a large bowl, toss the spinach, roasted red peppers, sun dried tomatoes, oil from sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, feta, and seasonings.
4. Drain the pasta. Toss with the remaining ingredients.
5. Stir the pasta until the spinach wilts. Serve the pasta immediately or wait until the pasta cools for a cold pasta salad.