Introduction: Pastry Cannons
Here, in my home, is almost time for the afternoon snack.
Usually someone wants something salty and someone something sweet, this time I want to cook something that suits for everyone!
In 20 minutes everything is ready and everybody is satisfied!
Step 1: Ingredients
You will need only 4 things:
-one pack of puff pastry
- one egg
-silver paper, pieces of size 9 *5.5 inch = 22*14 cm
You have to fill the cannons with something creamy
something sweet: ice-cream and nutella
and something salty: cream-cheese with ham and poppy seeds
Step 2: Cannons
Do cannons is very simple!
1) Take some piece of silver foil (9 x 5.5 in)
and roll them to form some cones.
2) Brush the outer cones with some oil
3) Cut strips 0.8inch (2cm) wide from the pastry.
From every strip and every cone you'll obtain one cannon.
4) Wrap one strip around one cone beginning from the tip, be careful the tip must be fully covered
5) Turn on the oven: 180°C
6) Brush the cannons with a beaten egg
7) Cook them for less than 15minutes until they become golden
Let them cool, remove the silver cone and fill them with what you want!