3-4 cups of chopped onion
1 cup chopped coriander.
1 pack of whole-wheat bread
1) Take a non-stick pan and keep it on the gas-stove. Pour about 4 table-spoonfuls of vegetable oil in it.
2) Put cumin seeds and let them crackle.
3)Then put turmeric one tea-spoonful.
4)Now put one tablespoonful of pavbhaji masala and 1 tea-spoonful of chilli powder. Chilli powder can be increased or decreased according to taste.
5) Then put the onion and fry for 3-4 minutes.
6) Now put the pavbhaji into the pan and stir fry again for 2-3 minutes so that the whole mixture becomes dry.
7) Take a non -stick flat-pan ( tawa) and after spreading the butter on the bread, place the bread slices on the pan.
8) spread the pavbhaji mixture on the bread slices. Let them roast on the pan until they become crisp and toasty.
9)Sprinkle coriander on them.
10) Take a pizza cutter and cut the slices into 4 triangles.
11) arrange them on a nice dish and serve hot along with a juice or a mocktail of your choice.