Then the idea came by itself. Let's make some stuff from a videogame that we love... We spent a lot of hours trying to complete all the campaigns in Payday: The Heist in hard mode. He always uses Dallas with his awesome mask, and that's what I'm going to do (No, not a figure of Dallas, just the clown mask of Dallas ).
I'm going to make it as cheap as I can, so I'll put as few materials as possible. Also, I'm going to make this project nice and slow, needing at least 1 month or so, just like hostages move in this game :)
So, lets get started with this epic mask!
Step 1: Materials
- Exacto knife.
- Brushes (different sizes).
- Small spatula.
- Masking tape.
- Fine sandpaper.
- 1 plastic carnival mask (bought from less than 1$ from a party shop).
- 1 roll of toilet paper.
- White glue.
- Acrylic paint (white, black, red, dark blue).
- Glazier's putty (masilla).
- Relief paste.
- Transparent varnish.
- Some small 5-pointed star stickers.
- Some hard cardboard.
- Some black elastic fabric. (optional)