Introduction: Pc Steering Wheel With Pedals. Turn Joystick to PC Gaming Wheel
Playing games is fun, arcade, adventure, rpg, racing and many more. Playing racing game is more fun then any game. But, playing racing games with Keyboard, mouse and joystick is Super Boring. :(
So, for solve this problem, I make PC gaming steering wheel with pedals. :)
PC Steering Wheel for gaming is to Expensive to buy. Its starts from 50$ and its to expensive!. I have two joystick, and the one is not use. I think i can turn my joystick into Pc Gaming Wheel. And yes, I can!. And this Is not EXPENSIVE to Make.
Gaming Steering Wheel Logitech G29 With Pedals.
The price is $469.94! Its so Expensive!
But I made just around $10! Its not Expensive
I make this with PC joystick. You can make it from Playstation Joystick, Nintendo Joystick, Or any Joystick.
Features: - Left, Right Turn
- Pedal (Accelerate & Brake)
- Easy To use
- Easy To Install
Step 1: You Neeeed
1. Joystick (Open the case)
2. Potensiometer with Knob (50-100K)
4. Solder wire
5. Soldering Iron
6. Super Glue
7. Some Plywood
8. Small Wheel/tyre From Old Small Bicycle (or anything for make steering wheel)
9. some nail
10. Small Push botton Switch
1.) 5$ Ebay
2.) Under 1$ Ebay
3.) Free for me
4.) Under 1$ Ebay
5.) 3.5$ Ebay
6.) Very Cheap
8.) Free For me
10.) Around 1.5$ for 50pcs Ebay
Step 2: Solder the Wire
Solder The wire Like Image 1. You can use any button you want.
1. Solder A1,2,3 to potensiometer (Image 2)
2. Solder B1,2 and C1,2 to Pedal (Image 3)
3. After solder make a hole for the cables and Close the case again
Step 3: The Pedal (Look Image)
You can make bigger size of the Pedal!
Step 4: Installation
1. Install Potensiometer in plywood and nailed it in your table/ glue it .
2. Put the Pedal in your floor.
3. Store the Joystick in the good place and Plug it in to your PC
4. Make the steering wheel!
Step 5: Make the Steering Wheel
Iuse tyre because is the best i can found. If you not have tyre you can make with CD.
Pump the tyre And Glue the center to Potesiometer Knob with superglue or any strong glue.
And fix it into Potensiometer
Step 6: Testing Video
Thanks for look my work.
I make this just for fun and this Work! :)
Please vote my Instruction