Introduction: Peach Lemon Popsicles
Enjoy a summer's end treat, peach lemon popsicles!
Step 1: Ingredients
- 1 peach, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 cup of orange carbonated beverage (I used San Pellegrino's Blood Orange Soda.)
- 1/2 cup of cranberry juice
- 2 slices of lemon
Step 2: Blend
1. In a blender, purée chopped peach.
2. Add carbonated beverage and cranberry juice to peach, and blend. Add lemon juice, and blend once more.
Step 3: Fill
3. Fill popsicle molds about 3/4 of the way. Add sliced lemon to each popsicle. Fill molds with more juice.
Step 4: Freeze & Enjoy!
4. Place in freezer to freeze for about 4 hours or overnight. Enjoy as a summer's end treat!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.