- It will be hotter than Meg Ryan at the restaurant in "When Harry Met Sally" [I'll have what she's having"---classic],
- Peaches and nectarines will be falling from the trees, and
- Vegetable gardens will be producing like crazy. You could be buried alive under all the tomatoes coming off of even a small-ish garden.
Step 1: You're such a tool!
Gather your equipment. We will be using the boiling water bath method for canning our peach salsa. You will need:
- One large 21 quart water bath canner (or a big-ol'-pot)
- One large stock pot for cooking the salsa (I used an eight quart)
- One small pot to heat lids and bands. I used a two quart pot
- Seven pint size canning jars, lids and bands
- jar grabber and funnel
- Knifes, cutting boards, bowls, ladles, and other prep equipment
- spice bag or a pair of nylons.