I found the recipe online years ago (http://allrecipes.com/recipe/peaches-and-cream-pie-i/detail.aspx), and I had forgotten about it until we celebrated Pi Day at work, and now it is requested for every Pot Luck lunch or bake sale.
I shall now show you how easy it is, and you can impress your friends and family.
Step 1: The Ingredients
I am showing the measurements to make 1 9" pie - you may double it easily, I think I've only made one pie, once.
* 1 Graham Cracker Crust - pre-made, or homemade.
* 1 4oz package of Cream Cheese (regular or light) - the block kind - softened
* 1/2 cup Icing Sugar
* 1/2 cup Non-Dairy Whipped Topping - thawed
* 1 3oz (85 grams) package of Peach Gelatin powder
* 1 3oz (85 grams) package of Vanilla Pudding powder* - the kind that needs to be cooked
* 1 1/4 cups water
* 1 15oz can of sliced Peaches (the big can) - drained
I can only get Vanilla Pudding powder in a 4.5oz (135 grams) box.
I use a scale and weigh out the powder, but for the purposes of this Instructable, I measured it out.
Loosely scooped - 1/2 cup, plus 2.5 Tablespoons = approximately 3oz.