Step 1: Things You Will Need
Step 2: Puree the Banana
Optional idea: you can mix in a little bit or Cinnamon and/or vanilla to the banana puree if you Like.
Step 3: Basic Prep - the Stacking Order
2. Spread banana puree onto one of the crackers. The more you put on the messier and tastier they
3. Spread peanut butter onto the other cracker. The more you put on the messier and tastier they are.
4. Place chocolate square onto the graham cracker with the peanut butter.
Step 4: Cooking Methods
1. Place Marshmallow on a stick and heat over camp fire until cooked.
2. Place graham crackers near fire until the chocolate has begun to melt.
3. Place marshmallow in between both graham crackers and squeeze together.
Stove & Oven Method:
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. place both graham cracker sides onto a baking tray and place in the oven for 3-5 minutes or
until chocolate begins to melt.
3. While crackers are baking, place marshmallow on a stick and hold over stove until cooked
4. Place marshmallow in between both graham crackers and squeeze together.
1. after finishing Step 3 (The Stacking Order), tear one marshmallow in half (or almost in half)
and place on the graham cracker with the banana puree on it.
2. place the marshmallow half of smores on top of chocolate half
3. Place into your homemade set of Smores Grilling Tongs.
4. Heat both sides over fire evenly until marshmallow and chocolate have melted.