Step 1: What you Need
Peanut Butter Cookies - I used this Instructable
- Honey - about 1 cup
- Chocolate Candy Melts of some type*
- Cookie Sticks
- Microwavable Bowl for Chocolates
- 9 by 13 pan or cookie sheet
- Bowl for mixing
- Pan you can stick in the freezer
- Parchment or Wax Paper
- Styrofoam or something to stick the pops in while the chocolate coating is drying.
*This recipe will yield about 30 cookie pops and if you use 12 oz of candy melts, you should have enough with just a bit left over after dipping all of the pops.