Step 1: What you Need
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Honey - about 1 cup
- Chocolate Candy Melts of some type*
- Cookie Sticks
- Bowl to melt chocolates in
- 9 by 13 pan or cookie sheet
- Bowl for mixing
- Pan you can stick in the freezer
- Parchment or Wax Paper
- Styrofoam or something to stick the pops in while the chocolate coating is drying.
Step 2: Bake Cookies
I used this recipe and instead of making cookies, poured it in a pan and baked it for 20 minutes.
Let the cookies, or cookie bar, cool.
Step 3: Crumble your Cookie
Once it is all mashed up, mix in your honey. I put in just under 1 cup of honey, but you can add more if you would like. Once this is all ready, you can put it in the fridge to cool a bit, if you would like, before making your pops.