This no bake peanut butter pie is easy to make and tastes awesome!
Step 1: Ingredients
1) 1 cup of peanut butter and 2 tablespoons
2) 12 ounces of cool whip and 3 cups for topping
3) 1 package of cream cheese
4) 1/2 cup of sugar
5) 1 jar of hot fudge topping
6) 1 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup package
7) 1 prepared chocolate pie crust
Step 2: Mixing Stage
Put the peanut butter, the cream cheese, and the sugar into a bowl and mix until smooth. Then add the cool whip and mix until smooth.
Step 3: Pouring Step
Once the filling is smooth then pour into the chocolate pie crust. Mix around until even.
Step 4: Topping Step
Put the hot fudge onto the pie. Let cool in the fridge for about 10 minutes. Once cool spread around cool whip on the top and put miniature Reese's Peanut Butter cups on top.