Step 6: Create the Markers (Embed Seeds)
To get this functionality going, here is what you need to do:
1) Get two sides of a marker prepped with a little bit of dirt and a couple of seeds
2) Glue two nails together a fixed width apart
3) Lay the nail over the marker and add a little bit of wood glue around the edges and up the middle
4) Cover the marker with its backside
5) Sandwich the product between other disposable papers and load into the heat press at 200 for 1.5 minutes (or put heavy books onto them for a long time).
Keep the nails in with the thing while it is being pressed to keep the attachment holes for the probe.