Step 1: Materials
Step 2: The body and bow
2. Take your second pen and cut 2 small holes about 1cm from each end. Make the holes just big enough to thread your rubberband through them.
3. Slide one end of the rubberband through a hole, pull it through enough to tie it twice about 2cm from the end. Then do the same for the other side.
Step 3: Forming the cross
Step 4: The trigger
Step 5: Bolt storage
2. For the basket take a piece of duct tape, cut off 2 corners and fold it together. Find where the bolts will be and mount the tape so that it will catch and hold them.
Step 6: Loading
1. Slide the bolt down the barrel an into the clothespin making sure its just past the second notch.
2. Then hold the clothespin wide open while you slip the rubberband in behind the bolt.
3. Then just let it close and slowly let go of the rubberband.
and there you go your own pen crossbow enjoy and modify. I have plans for a double barreled crossbow ill start on after i get more supplies.