2. Craft sticks
Step 1: Start the Base
2. The number should be the length of one stick.
Step 2: Attach Crosspieces
Step 3: Connect Crosspieces
Step 4: Continue Connecting
2. You may want to wait for a few sticks to dry before attaching the next ones.
3. Take your time to make sure the walls are as straight as possible.
Step 5: Finish the Walls
2. Once you hit the desired height, glue 3 crosspieces about an inch apart. These will help keep the pens and pencils stand a little higher when they are placed in the cup.
Step 6: Glue Final Crosspieces
2. Put additional glue on the corner columns to increase their strength.
3. Repeat with the additional 3 sides to glue all the columns.