With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
A simple box for pens and pencils make from craft sicks. Parts: 1. Glue 2. Craft sticks
1. Place about 10 or 11 sticks flat down on your work surface. 2. The number should be the length of one stick.
1. Glue 2 crossbars to attach the base sticks together.
1. Glue crossbars together in same direction as base sticks.
1. Continue gluing crosspieces to slowly build up the walls of the box. 2. You may want to wait for a few sticks to dry before attaching the next on...
1. Finish the walls. Generally 3 inches should be workable, but make them as high or low as you like. 2. Once you hit the desired height, glue 3 cr...
1. Glue 3 additional pieces, crossing the other 3 that were just glued, once again, about 3 inches apart.
1. After everything has dried, turn the box on its side. 2. Put additional glue on the corner columns to increase their strength. 3. Repeat with th...
1. The finished box has 16 holes. They should be able to hold 2 pens or pencils each.
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
We noticed you attached photosto your comment.
I did not have enough popsicle sticks to make it higher so it could hold pens and pencils; and when it's lower it can't really hold anything unless it's made without the 6 cross pieces at the end. I finally found a use for it though- to store hair holders.
All-Purpose Organizerby Jessie Marie
Hair Accessories Organizerby Jessie Marie
How to make cool Crayon and Pencil holdersby ilovetocreate
"Cat In The Hat" Hat Pen/Pencil Holderby Lincoln Grand
Organize on a budget - Tips, hacks & How to !!by Vikalpah
Pallet Photo Pencil Holderby Henrie Marie
How to make a creative pen holderby jonnyutah981
Easy Pencil Holderby theconstructor
Make a Decorative Pen Holderby sabbrina
Altoids Can - Refrigerator Magnet Pencil Organizerby Ducky Boy
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.