With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
A simple box for pens and pencils make from craft sicks. Parts: 1. Glue 2. Craft sticks
1. Place about 10 or 11 sticks flat down on your work surface. 2. The number should be the length of one stick.
1. Glue 2 crossbars to attach the base sticks together.
1. Glue crossbars together in same direction as base sticks.
1. Continue gluing crosspieces to slowly build up the walls of the box. 2. You may want to wait for a few sticks to dry before attaching the ...
1. Finish the walls. Generally 3 inches should be workable, but make them as high or low as you like. 2. Once you hit the desired height, glue ...
1. Glue 3 additional pieces, crossing the other 3 that were just glued, once again, about 3 inches apart.
1. After everything has dried, turn the box on its side. 2. Put additional glue on the corner columns to increase their strength. 3. Repeat with the additional ...
1. The finished box has 16 holes. They should be able to hold 2 pens or pencils each.
How to Make a Popsicle Stick Pencil Holderby MiliaE
"Cat In The Hat" Hat Pen/Pencil Holderby Lincoln Grand
How to make cool Crayon and Pencil holdersby ilovetocreate
Pallet Photo Pencil Holderby Henrie Marie
All-Purpose Organizerby Jessie Marie
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.