Introduction: Pencil Top Stamp Flowers
- 7 pencils
- 2 Rubber Bands
- Markers/Pain or Stamp Pad [I didn't have any stamp pads on hand so I used my Dry Erase Markers and colored the tops of the pencil eraser]
- Paper/Card Stock/Envelope [I used plain white stationary for this example]
- Bind your 7 Pencils into a flower shaped pattern [mine took 7 for a good size]
- Rubber band at the top and bottom and make sure all the erasers are even
- Generously color the tops of the erasers with your marker/paint or dip into your stamp pad.
Step 2: Making the Flower Stamp
- With a fair amount of pressure, push down your pencils with the eraser side down on your choice of material. [Paper/card stock/envelope]
Step 3: Your Finished Stamped Flower!!
- Here I've done it twice, once in blue ink and once in pink. Sometimes you'll have to go back in a fill a little bit but I like the rustic look of the flowers and I usually do this on top of my Stationary or on the outside of Envelops just to add a more personal touch.
Enjoy!! Have fun!! <3
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.