Introduction: Pencil War I: the War of Many
Welcome to Pencil War I! This game is based off of one game, in which I cannot remember! Let's get started!
Step 1: Step 1: No, You Can't Play Yet.
- First you have to understand the requirements! You need:
- a ruler
- a friend
- a pencil and eraser
- knowledge of decimals and multiplying
- basic drawing skills
- a piece of paper (duh!)
2. You also need to understand the rules!
- Don't lie
That was easy!
Step 2: Step 2: You Still Can't Play.
You also need to understand the steps needed for play.
- Start with 20 tokens. You may need to write it down on a notepad.
- Put you paper sideways
- Draw a line in the middle
- Build your troops and towers with what you have
You have to defeat the other person's base, which is a circle drawn on your side. It has 50 health.
Step 3: Step 3: Your Move
When it's your turn to attack, you can do the following:
- Move a troop
- Cause a troop or tower to attack in range
- Sell towers.
Step 4: Step 4: Moving
You can move each troop you have during your turn, but only in their range.
Step 5: Step 5: Attacking
Your troops and towers can only attack in their range, and they do the same damage to the target as their attack stat.
Step 6: Step 6: Selling
Here's the basic formula for selling towers
s=80% (or 0.8) times c
s = money you get back from selling
c = cost for placing tower
Step 7: Step 7: Troops and Towers
- Gunman: 1 attack, 5 health, 3 range, 2 tokens.
- Mechanic: 5 health, 5 range, 2 tokens, can build + units for 1 token
- Sniper: 2 attack, 3 health, 5 range, 3 tokens
- Bomber: 3 health, 5 range, 3 tokens, can build * units for 1 token.
- Tank: 7 health, 5 attack, 3 range, 5 tokens
- Medic: 5 health, 3 range, can heal a nearby troop for 1 token, 5 tokens.
- Missile Strike: 5 attack, 2 tokens, +*
- Gunbot: 5 health, 2 attack,3 range, 3 tokens, +
- EMP System: 3 range, 5 tokens, can disable + and * units.
- Nuke: 7 attack, 10 tokens, *
- Hunter Killer Drone: 5 attack, 5 range, 7 tokens, *
- Sentry: 5 health, 3 attack, 3 range, 3 tokens
- Bomb Catapult: 3 health, 4 attack, 4 range, 3 tokens.
- Rocket Launcher Bot: 3 health, 5 attack, 3 range, 4 tokens.
- Iron Bars: 5 health, 1 token each
- Land Mine: 5 attack, 1 range, 1 token
- Sticky Stuff: 1 range, stops troops and units from moving.
Step 8: Step 8: Alternatives
Here are some things you can add to my game!
- More Troops, Units and Towers!
- A way to dodge an attack!
- And More!
So what are you waiting for? Play Now!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.