With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share what you made with text, photos, video, and files
gather your favorite instructables together
1. make penny stove like this one
2. cut coffee can about 2 inches higher than the top of the stove.
3. fold over about 1 inch at the top of the can
4. cut a section just big enouph to fit the stove into
5. drill 3 holes about 1 inch apart so you can add the pot holders
6. cut 3 pieces out of a coat hanger about a half a inch longer than the diameter of the coffee can
7. place the pieces of coat hangers in the holes and soder them int place
Now you can make some food
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2014 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »