With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share step-by-step photos with text instructions
share one or more photos in one step quickly and easily
share your how-to video
1. make penny stove like this one
2. cut coffee can about 2 inches higher than the top of the stove.
3. fold over about 1 inch at the top of the can
4. cut a section just big enouph to fit the stove into
5. drill 3 holes about 1 inch apart so you can add the pot holders
6. cut 3 pieces out of a coat hanger about a half a inch longer than the diameter of the coffee can
7. place the pieces of coat hangers in the holes and soder them int place
Now you can make some food
Alcohol stove setupby dan_w84
Beverage Can Camp Stoveby donovand
Ultimate Penny Stove ( Camp / Backpacking Alcohol Stove )by DamianKillcannon
How-to make Soda Can alcohol Stove !by TopDIY
How to Make a Pocket Sized Alcohol Stoveby Pyro the maniac
Altoids Tin Alcohol Stoveby lo-tec
Diy Alcohol Stove *EASY & AWESOME*by Sawgrass
Light-weight Sturdy Backpacking Stoveby DeltaS
Simple and Clean Penny Stoveby JoeyHersh
Alcohol / Can / penny stoveby dan_w84
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2014 Autodesk, Inc.
PDF DownloadsAs a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format.
You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.