With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
1. make penny stove like this one
2. cut coffee can about 2 inches higher than the top of the stove.
3. fold over about 1 inch at the top of the can
4. cut a section just big enouph to fit the stove into
5. drill 3 holes about 1 inch apart so you can add the pot holders
6. cut 3 pieces out of a coat hanger about a half a inch longer than the diameter of the coffee can
7. place the pieces of coat hangers in the holes and soder them int place
Now you can make some food
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
We noticed you attached photosto your comment.
Beverage Can Camp Stoveby donovand
Ultimate Penny Stove ( Camp / Backpacking Alcohol Stove )by DamianKillcannon
Alcohol stove setupby dan_w84
All In One Stoveby zippetydooda
Pocket Sized Penny Stoveby AndreyT
How to Make a Pocket Sized Alcohol Stoveby Pyro the maniac
Altoids Tin Alcohol Stoveby lo-tec
Penny Stoveby lilchumy
Diy Alcohol Stove *EASY & AWESOME*by Sawgrass
Light-weight Sturdy Backpacking Stoveby DeltaS
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.