- 5 cups Mini marshmallows
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream- (Not cool whip or anything pre-sweetened)
- 1/2 cup Mini chocolate chips- plus 1/4 cup for Garnish
- 1/3 cup Peppermint candy- crushed
- 1/4 cup ground Almonds, pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup cake or cookie crumbs- for topping- optional
Small amounts at a time, fold the marshmallow in. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Spoon the clouds into an Ice cream cone, dip in cake crumbs and freeze for an hour or longer... ~or~
- Spoon the chilled clouds into a dish and sprinkle with additional mini chocolate chips.