Introduction: Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino Recipe
It's Christmastime! Do you know what that means? Candy canes and peppermint candies! The Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino is available at Starbucks, so I took a stab at making at home. It was really easy to recreate and came out pretty tasty [especially considering I'm not the hugest fan of minty (and pepperminty) things]!
Learn how to make your own right here!
You can also think of this as a York Peppermint Patty Frappuccino or an Andes Mint Frappuccino or anything that has peppermint and chocolate :)
Step 1: Supplies
This recipe is a single serving and makes about the 16oz Grande size from Starbucks.
- 2c ice
- 1/2c milk - or Half & Half or whipping cream
- 1/4c Strong coffee
- 2 pumps/tbsp Peppermint Syrup
- 3 pumps/tbsp Chocolate Sauce / or / Torani's Chocolate Milano Syrup
- 1tbsp Simple syrup
- Whipped topping
- Pinch of Xantham Gum (optional)
Replace coffee with more milk (Half & Half or whipping cream)
- Starbucks says they use dark chocolate curls. I don't like dark chocolate so I used a peeler to make chocolate curls from a Hershey bar (I've never done this before and the curls didn't want to stay curled so mine is actually topped with like chocolate shavings).
- Chocolate sauce
- Mashed up candy cane or peppermint candies
Step 2: Mix It
You know the drill by now. Mash it all up in the blender.
Then top it however you would like.
Step 3: Enjoy
More final shots as usual :)