- Hair spray
- Hair Tie
- Mia "Bend A Bun"
- Bobby Pins
1. Volume (Optional)
For extra volume, tease hair at the crown and sides of head.
2. Smooth teased hair out and flip head over to bring hair into ponytail.
* Bumps are okay in order to create a "messy" look
3. Pull the hair through the Bend-A-Bun and tighten the Bend-A-Bun as close to shut at possible. Roll the Bend-A-Bun downwards.
4. Bend the ends of the Bend-A-Bun so that they meet and the entire Bend-A-Bun forms a circle. Spread the hair out around the Bend-A-Bun. Bobby pin the hair to close the gap and make the Bend-A-Bun unseen.
Step 5: Perfect Bun in 5 Minutes
5. Curl some wispy hairs at the front with a straightener then hairspray!