Introduction: Perfect Fall Dessert
This is great for family gatherings or a potluck ... so simple and taste so yummie.....a crowd pleaser!
Step 1: Ingredients
- 6 regular size Snickers Candy Cars ( or 1 bag of Snickers minis)
- 4 medium size apples ( I used Granny Smith )
- 1 (1.5 oz.) package of Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk 1 (16oz) tub of thawed cool whip
- Cameral ice cream topping
Step 2: Apples
Cut the apples into bites size pieces
Anytime you use a sharp object be careful of your surrounds and fingers. One is not responsible for any accidents that may occur while making, cutting or chopping this yummy dessert.
Step 3: Chop Chop Chop
- Cut Snickers into small bite size pieces
- You could actually use any type of candies here; milk ways, butterfingers or kit kats.
Step 4: Mixture
- Whip together thawed cool whip and instant vanilla pudding powder mix ( do not make pudding as directed on package).
Step 5: On Step Closer
- Combined Snickers and apples into cool whip mixture.
Step 6: Carmel
- Drizzle Carmel topping throughout mixture and on the top of the mixture.
Step 7: Almost Done
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.
Step 8: DONE DONE DONE
WALA !!! The perfect and tasteful dessert everyone will enjoy.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.