Introduction: Perfect Golden Egg Covered Fried Rice!
Egg fried rice in its PUREST and REALEST form: only egg, rice, and seasoning. Yet, this classic recipe is no easy task to manifest for all the components must function in PERFECT harmony, or the recipe will fall apart catastrophically. Brave one, step forth and set out your journey for the GOLDEN EXPERIENSUUUuuu.
(In english: simple ingredients yet amazing results. make this tasty golden coloured fried rice with this easy to follow recipe!)
Step 1: Material
- Rice (cooked and cooled, be sure to use the spatula to loosen up the rice right after its cooked)
- vegetable oil
Step 2: Prep Work
- Finely dice scallion
- whip together 2 eggs thoroughly (for a richer taste, use 4 egg yolks)
- add 1 tsp of salt to egg
Step 3: Mixing With Rice
- Facilitate mixing by adding 1 tbsp of vegetable oil to the rice
- use spatula to break apart rice chunks
- pour in egg
- mix evenly
Step 4: Cooking
In hot pan, medium-high heat:
- add 3 tbsp of vegetable oil
- saute scallions
- place in rice and egg mix
- stir quickly and frequently until egg solidifies
- try to break any chunks that form along the way
- shake the pan to facilitate mixing
Step 5: Serve
- Transfer contents to a plate
- Serve by itself or along side any other stir fry dish.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.