2 Chicken Breast
1/2 cup All purpose flour
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp Garlic and herb seasoning
1 tsp Paprika
1 large Egg
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
Step 1: Battered Chicken
1. Wash the chicken breast and pat dry them. Cut into strips (1/4 inch)
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
3. Crack an egg in a bowl, season with a pinch of salt, whisk for 30 sec and keep it aside.
4. Keep everything ready now! ( chicken strips, beaten egg mixture, flour mixture )
Take a chicken strip, dip it in egg mixture, then dredge it in the flour mixture and then dip it in the egg mixture again and coat it well in the flour mixture. Keep the battered strip in a plate. Now repeat the same for rest of the strips.
Step 2: Frying Time
1. Heat oil in pan for deep frying on medium heat.
2. Carefully drop the chicken strip one by one in the heated oil. (fry batchwise)
2. Fry on both sides till it turns to golden brown color. It will take 3 to 5 mins.
3. Remove the excess oil using paper towel.
Step 3: Serve & Enjoy
Serve hot with Ketchup or Mayo.