You can make perler bead creations!
-colored beads (or the colors you need for your creation)
-iron paper or parchment paper (for cooking)
Step 1: Select the Beads and Create Your Creation on the Peg Board
1.select your colors and place your creation on your peg board.
Step 2: Ironing
1. When your done your creation, place your iron paper or parchment paper gently on your creation so the beads don't fall off.
2. Plug in your iron
3. Put your iron on high, and wait for it to heat up. When it is fully heated up, and then your going to take your iron and put it on the creation with the parchment paper, and rub it around in circles gently, make sure you iron it every where. Your going to iron it for about 1 minute.
4. Then when you do that, your going to lift up the peg board with the parchment paper and flip it up side down. Then your going to take off the peg board, and lift up the creation, it's still going to be hot, so be careful, then flip it upside down and place it on the pegboard again, then take your parchment paper and place it on and your going to iron it for another minute.
Step 3: Flattening It
1. When your done ironing both sides your going to take the parchment paper off and just leave it on the peg board to let it cool for about 3 minutes, because its still very hot.
2. Then your going to take something small and place it on top of the creation, so it won't curve. Do this while its cooling off.
And that's it! Your done! Enjoy your perler bead creation!!!