Introduction: Personal Pulled Chicken Poblano Pies
Subscribe on YouTube for more recipes! New videos every Tuesday - requests honored!
1 package boneless chicken thighs
2 Poblano peppers
1 cup Mexican Cheese blend
1 red onion chopped
2-4 garlic cloves chopped
1 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
dash of paprika
1 tsp cumin
dash of onion powder
salt and pepper
1. Heat olive oil in a pan and saute garlic
2. Add chicken, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, cumin, onion, salt and pepper to pan and simmer on medium to low heat for 25 minutes until chicken is cooked through
3. Saute red onion and poblano pepper in a separate pan
4. Spray a baking pan with oil and lay out tortillas, spray the top of tortillas and heat in a 350 degree oven for 5-7 minutes
5. Shred chicken once cooked and add to a mixing bowl with onion and poblano pepper
6. Add 1 cup of cheese and mix well
7. Fold corn tortillas into a muffin tin and stuff with mixture
8. Cook in a 375 degree oven for 10-15 minutes
9. Allow a few minutes to cool slightly, garnish with uncooked poblano ring, sour cream and cilantro and serve! (serve warm)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.