The bracelet uses a basic ring and chain method for needle tatting. The clay focal is very easy make.
Step 1: Supplies and Tools
Archival Ink pad
3 Jump rings
1 Lobster Claw Clasp
Size 10 Crochet thread
Pasta Machine or Acrylic rolling pin
Size 5 Tatting needle
Step 2: Making it Personal!
2. Carefully slice out a rectangle that measures 1/2 inches, by 2 inches, this however can be shortened or lengthened to fit the desired name, word or initials..
3.At the ends of the rectangle take the bamboo skewer and poke two holes into the clay.
4. Ink up the stamps and carefully stamp the name or initials into the clay.
5. Prep clay for baking, preheat the oven to the proper temperature for the clay.
6. Take the foil and make slight arch in the foil, this is so that it will bake slightly curved to fit the contour of your wrist.
7. Bake it off and let it cool!