1. Make the shaver last longer.
2. Never run out of battery as you can change it.
3. Not pay for proper shaver...
You will need:
1. Philips QC3020
2. Flat Screwdriver
3. One (1) AA rechargeable battery ( i used an OEM Ni-MH 2400Mha )
4. Strip of aluminum foil
5. A great beard to shave
You have to remember:
-1. Remove the shaver from power source
0. You will actually break parts of the shaver!
1. You will void your warranty!
2. 1.5Volts wont kill you but always be careful with electricity
3. The shaver wont be waterproof as it was before (unless you apply silicon)
Step 1: Opening the Case
Gently push the screwdriver in the shaver and start lifting. Some of the internal plastics will start breaking up and the cap will start to lift.
When it is half open lift it with you hands.
Step 2: Remove the Old Battery
But we have one big problem... the wires are welded on the battery!
With a little patience and the screwdriver slowly remove the tips from the battery
Step 3: Insert New Battery
Use it on the Negative (black) to fix the battery into position
Step 4: Putting It Back to Life