Introduction: Philter of Health (Skyrim Drinks)
Realizing that a lot of people who play Elder Scrolls games aren't of age to drink or who choose the non-alcoholic lifestyle, I decided to create some cocktails that could be enjoyed by anyone not looking to get intoxicated! This drink is based on one of the more potent variants of a potion that increases the player's health for a short amount of time. Given the very healthy list of ingredients involved in creating this drink, it seemed only fitting to give it such a title. It has a very delicate and refreshing flavor not unlike aguas frescas and it makes a great, healthy substitute for store bought sodas.
Step 1: Ingredients & Tools
- Lemon Juice (1/2 tsp)
- Fresh Minced Ginger Root (1/2 tsp)
- Blueberries (About 20, or two handfuls)
- Fresh Mint Leaves (2 Large ones)
- Agave Nectar (3 Tsp)
- Soda Water
- Cocktail shaker
- A glass for serving
- A muddler*
- A straw
*If you don't have a muddler an ice cream scoop works just as well. It's what I used!
Step 2: Mixin'
- Place your blueberries, ginger, mint, agave, and lemon juice into the bottom of a cocktail shaker and muddle them together with your muddler or ice cream scoop.
- Once everything looks nice and mushy, fill your shaker with soda water until it's full and gently stir it with a straw. Do not shake it! You know what happens when you shake a can or bottle of soda and then open it? That same rule applies.
- Strain your drink over ice in a tall glass and drink!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.