Step 1: Materais Needed
2. I had once bought these buttons (only because they look colorful)
3.The blue color supporting platform is clay.
4. I had this round cardboard with my junk stuff. You can find one at any stationery store or you can cut one using the stencil cutters.
5 .Color papers from cardstock.
6. Cutting plier, scissors, glue
Step 2: Shaping the Spiral Binding
2. I created 3 such spiral patterns. I cut two of them form the spiral binding but left one without cutting.
3. I combined the spiral patterns together by twisting them together (numbered 7 in the 6th picture).
I have placed the pictures in the order the pattern was created.
Step 3: Cardboard Base for the Tree.
2. I made cuts as shown in the 4th picture inorder to create a pattern while pasting the yellow color paper on the cardboard. (I chose yellow as I thought it would be a good combination for the black spiral dancing tree)
3. The finished cardboard platform and the spiral binding tree is shown in 6th picture.
Step 4: Support for the Tree
2. Then I inserted the spiral binding on the clay (screw the spiral binding on the clay so that the binding gets more balance and does not fall).
Step 5: Final Arrangement
A complete dancing tree is shown below.
The next step shows how this can be converted into a photo holder.
Step 6: Photo Frame
2. Place a picture on one of the spiral leaves of the tree and place a magnet over it as shown in 1st picture.
3. The second picture shows the front view of the photo stand / dancing tree.
4. You can create more leaves in a similar way and create more picture holding places.
Hope you enjoyed this! Thanks!