Introduction: Pick Holder Pendant
It looks like I become a little obsesed with picks lately :D
I got a new idea of making a jewelry, which can be also useful for something. I created this pendant from wire, which is holding a detachable plectrum inside.
Things you'll need:
- pencil and paper
- wire (you can use a different type of wire. I used really tight one (I make a chainmail armor of it..) so I coudln't make exact pattern I designed)
- ring ( you will find here how to make one )
- leather or chain or something to hang a pendant on
- Draw down your plectrum and design your pattern
- cut a piece of wire and start forming it
- attach a metal ring and hang it on a leather string
- (you can slightly upgrade your design as I did, because of tough wire)
- You can also paint it, but I like the metalic look of the wire
- insert your pick into the pendant
- proudly wear it! (and when you meet a lovely lady just pull it out and play)
That's all! ;)
If you have any questions or ideas etc. just write a comment!
2 People Made This Project!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.