This case will take you only one hour and a little amount of materials. I made it to store picnic cutlery, but you can also use it for your glasses or pen and pencils.
You will make it easily (and better than I did). The sizes will depend from those of the bag you have and the things you want to store in it. Here, I used a big bag of one kilo coffee I had from a coffee-house. My picnic cutlery gave me the size of the final object.
You will need
1- Coffee bag
4- Ribbon or bias
7- Sewing machine
Step 1: Cut the Bag and Sew the Velcro
1. Cut the bag to obtain a flat piece in the size requested for your project.
2. Cut a piece of Velcro, approximatively half of the precedent piece minus 2 cm.
3. Sew the Velcro in the inside side of the bag (aluminium colour)
Step 2: To Finish: Sew Biais and "close" the Case
5. Sew the side and the bottom.
6. Fold the ribbon or the bias and sew it to hide the precedent sewing.
Congratulations, it is done!