- 1 Refillable Muli-Purpose Lighter (aka Butane Barbecue Lighter) (UPC 7-14638-02020-9)
- 1 Inc(r) brand Classic Gels(r) Retractable Gel Roller Pen (comes in pack of 2) (UPC 7-24328-86012-1)
- 1 Papermate(r) Eagle(r) Capped Ball Point Pen (comes in pack of 10) (UPC 0-41540-00428-8)
- solid copper wire, 24 AWG (same gauge as found in CAT5 cable)
- brass rod, 1/4 inch diameter (length 1+1/4 inches needed)
- solder 40/60 Pb/Sn, rosin core
- 1 wooden toothpick, round
I also used the following tools:
Third pic shows safety glasses, ruler, pencil, razor blade, wire cutters, tubing cutter, solder, helping hands, soldering gun, small butane torch.
Forth pic shows my small drill press, plus some tools for grinding and smoothing: file, sandpaper, and steel wool. Also a push-pin for making "starter" holes.
Fifth pic shows my vise and my hack saw.