I found a very similar model on ebay and youtube, the motor is somewhere around 100W. Pretty anemic yes. But hey, it's free anemia.
I'm thinking LiPoFe batteries, a charging docking station for my phone, a more powerful motor, storage space and of course a new look!
Step 1: Open her up!
1. Remove saddle post.
There was a button I needed to press in, very simple.
2. Remove top cover screws. 4 screws, one in each corner.
3. Remove battery and control box.
Both just needed to be disconnected and lifted out. A bit of old electrical tape around the connectors to keep them in place so they were pretty sticky.
4. Test battery.
I had no volt-meter at home so i went ghetto and simply shorted the battery for a moment. No spark=no power. Dead. (Don't short a battery unless you _really_ know what you are doing).