Guilt ridden by the senseless destruction of these beautiful creatures, I’ve created this lamp as a memorial for all of the candy crazed destruction of my youth.
Made mainly out of soda bottles and hot glue, this provides a festive alternative to the normal luminary selection.
Step 1: Stuff You'll Need
• 3 – 1 liter soda bottles (empty & rinsed)
• 2 – 20 ounce soda bottles (empty & rinsed)
• 1 – short strand of white Christmas lights
• Hot glue gun & about 60 hot glue sticks
• 4 rolls clear tape
• Transparent glass paint in varying colors & paintbrush
• Cutting instruments (Scissors, Xacto blade, hack saw with thin blade, or whatever works for you)