Introduction: Pine Wire Tree
- Magnet wire 25 gauge
- Wire cutter
- Some object having a circumference of 22 inches
- Wooden base
- Linseed oil
- Drill machine.
Step 1: Preparation
- Make round piece of wood make a groove in it from back side.
- Finish it with linseed oil.
- Take some object having a circumference of 22 inches.
- Wrap the wire around it.
- Take off the wire from it.
- Cut from one side only and make it straight.
- Mark the dots on wood center and drill them.
Step 2: Structure
- Take some wire from bunch of wires, twist from end and put in the wood hole.
- Do this to all wires.
- Now grab the wood base with one hand and wires with other hand (Grab the wire close to wooden base approximately 4 inches apart from wooden base.) and twist them.
- Note: Don't twist them all. Only twist 4 inches and then take out some wires for branch and twist them.
- Take out same amount of wires from opposite side of the previous branch.
- Repeat step 4 and 5 till the end of wires.
- Bend the wires which are underneath the wooden base and cut extra wires.
Step 3: Leaves
- Split the branches.
- Take only one wire and wrap it around on toothpick.
- Now take out the wire by sliding toothpick. The wire becomes like a coil spring.
- Follow the images to make leaves
Step 4: Final
Step 5: Done!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.
Do you mean a circumference of 22"?? Radius of 22" would be huge. Also how much wire are you using?
Circumference is the right word. I have made a mistake. Thank you for figure it out. I did not measure the length of wire because the wire is too long and quite thin.